Sermon on the love of Prophet’s Family after returning from the Hujjatul Wada’a

Huzoor ke ghar waloon se mohabbat


                                There is a Hadith in Sahih Muslim
Translation: It is narrated on the authority of Hadhrath Zaid bin Arqam (May Almighty-Allah be well pleased with him) that one day The Last Messenger of Almighty-Allah (Peace Be upon Him) gave a sermon at Ghadeer, which is between Mecca and Madinah.
He (Peace Be upon Him) thanked Almighty-Allah, praised Him and gave a sermon. He (Peace Be upon Him) advised us and reminded us of the hereafter and then said: O People! Verily, I have come as a human being. Soon, a messenger from my Lord will come to me and I will accept his invitation. I leave behind, with you two great bounties of Almighty-Allah Most High. One among them is the Book of Almighty-Allah, in which there is guidance and radiance. You accept the Book of Almighty-Allah Most High and hold on to it firmly. He (Peace Be upon Him) exhorted us towards the Holy Quran. Then said: The second bounty is my Family. I remind you of Almighty-Allah about my Family; I remind you of Almighty-Allah about my Family …..”
(Sahih Muslim, Vol. 4, Page No. 279, Hadith No: 2408; Mishkatul Masabih, Page No. 68; Zujajatul Masabih, Volume – 5, Page No. 317/318/319)
“I remind you of Almighty-Allah about my Family”. The Last Massenger of Almighty-Allah (Peace Be upon Him) said this because love of Prophet’s Family is for the love of The Last Messenger of Almighty-Allah (Peace Be upon Him) and love of The Last Messenger of Almighty-Allah (Peace Be upon Him) is for the love of Almighty-Allah Most High. Hence love of Prophet’s Family will take you to Almighty-Allah, so fear Almighty-Allah about them in that no inappropriate word about them slips out from your tongue.
Hadhrath Mulla Ali Qari (May Almighty-Allah shower His Mercy on him) writes in the interpretation of this Hadith:
Translation: The Last Massenger of Almighty-Allah (Peace Be upon Him) repeated: “I remind you of Almighty-Allah about my Family” two times. The wisdom behind it is that the first time it meant His progeny and the second time, it meant the Ummahatul Momineen i.e. the blessed wives of The Last Messenger of Almighty-Allah (Peace Be upon Him), and may Almighty-Allah be well pleased with them. (Mirqatil Mafatih, Volume – 5, Page No. 594)
Source: Ziaislamic.com

Sermon on the love of Prophet’s Family after Hujjatul Wada

Post a Comment

0 Comments