Hijab - Camila from Brazil


World Hijab Day's photo.
Camila

"I was always curious about Islam and always felt Islam inside of me even without the knowledge about Islam. Once I visited a mosque in Cairo with a Muslim friend, there, my friend and others started to teach me about Islam. After two hours talking, I took my sahadah. It was the best day of my life, Alhamdulillah.
But I didn't feel I wanted to wear the hijab…So I started praying to Allah in order to make it easy on me and started to read about the hijab. After one month, I started wearing the Hijab and now, I feel so happy and proud of it.
In Brazil, it is difficult. People judge me because I wear the hijab and make jokes, but I don't care because Allah chose me to be a Muslim, and I am so happy with that.
With my hijab, I feel comfortable, happy, and safe."-Camila from Brazil

Click Here Hijab Info

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saying 'Talaq' without the Intention of Divorce

What Hazrat Amina (May Allah be well pleased with her) Saw

Virtues of Visiting Madinah Sahih Bukhari | City of the Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)