Hijab - Lisa from New York

Lisa 

"I'm a Latina American and I converted to Islam 20 years ago. The first thing I accepted in Islam is that God has no partners and no sons, He is one and there is none like Him. The last thing I accepted was Hijab. Coming from a Latin American culture, that was the hardest part for me. I started weaning into it by wearing hats and scarves. As I got used to that, it eventually evolved into hijab.
My hijab is a reminder to myself and others, that I represent something bigger than myself. Between being the only Hijabi at a family reunion and the occasional Islamophobe, it's not always easy but well worth it.
May Allah help all Muslims represent the light of Islam in our daily actions, Ameen."- Lisa from New York

Click Here Hijab Info

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saying 'Talaq' without the Intention of Divorce

Can women give divorce?

Virtues of Visiting Madinah Sahih Bukhari | City of the Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)