Hijab - Shameemah from Malawi

Shameemah 

"Since birth, I have been staying with my mother and grandparents who were Christians up until when I was 13. During that time, I hated everything to do with Islam. Then my dad took me in for few weeks. With my dad, I said my Shahada but still I didn't want to wear the hijjab. During Fridays, I felt ashamed to wear hijjab when going for jummah prayers. I woudl hide it in my bag and wear it at the door step of the mosque.
It was when I enrolled in college, I felt lost and without identity. I would see my Christian friends being happy with their religion. That was when I started wearing my hijjab and I realized how fortunate I am to be a Muslimah. I now say my hijab!" -Shameemah from Malawi

Click Here Hijab Info

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saying 'Talaq' without the Intention of Divorce

What Hazrat Amina (May Allah be well pleased with her) Saw

Virtues of Visiting Madinah Sahih Bukhari | City of the Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)