Allergy Symptoms | Anaphylaxis | Complications | Diagnosing
Allergy Symptoms vary depending on the sensitivity itself, from one person to another. Allergy symptoms may appear in the respiratory airways in the sinuses and nasal passages, the skin and in the gastrointestinal tract. Constitute the reaction allergies, in most cases, a nuisance and a narrow but minor allergy symptoms. The reactions in the case of severe allergies may be more dangerous, because it may affect the members of several organs in the body. But in the most severe cases of allergies, it is possible to provoke allergic reaction may cause death. This phenomenon is known Baltoq (Anaphylaxis - a severe allergic response with hypersensitivity to proteins or other substances that lead to severe disorders of the respiratory and circulatory / vascular).
Hay fever (OR: hay - Hay Fever) fever, also called allergic rhinitis, it can cause:
- Nasal congestion, itching
- Runny nose
- Aladmaa or swelling in the eyes - Conjunctivitis.
Atopic Dermatitis, also known as Eczema, may cause:
- Itching of the skin
- Redness of the skin
Food Allergy may cause:
- Baltqrs feeling in the mouth
- Swelling of the lips, tongue, face or throat
- Hives (Urticaria)
Allergies to insect stings may cause:
- Swelling in a wide area Edema around the sting site
- Itching or hives all over the body
- Cough, contractions in the chest, and wheezing Gobble breathing or shortness of breath time
Drug Sensitivity (Drug Allergy) may cause:
- Skin rash
- Swelling of the face
- Gobble wheezing and breathing time
Some types of allergies, including food allergies and allergies to insect stings, you may cause serious phenomenon known as anaphylaxis, this sensitivity may lead to death and require immediate medical treatment. These allergies affect many members of the body and its organs has caused shock.
Signs and symptoms of anaphylaxis include:
- Syncope (or: loss of consciousness - Syncope)
- Severe shortness of breath
- Rapid and weak palpitations
- Skin rash
- Nausea and vomiting
- Swelling of the respiratory tract airways, which may stop breathing altogether.
In the case of severe allergic reaction, you must go to receive urgent medical treatment immediately.
If affordable syringe of adrenaline (Adrenaline - which is also called: epinephrine - Epinephrine) for self-injection, it should be used immediately. Even if symptoms have improved after an injection of adrenaline, but it should go to the emergency department to make sure that the symptoms will not reappear once again, at the end of the injection effect.
The causes and risk factors for allergies
Tzaralhassasah due to an error in which the immune system is located, while recognized by a harmless substance as a serious invasion force. In this case the immune produces antibodies that are in a state of readiness and preparedness to fight Almstorj permanent device. When the body is exposed to the same allergen again, the antibodies stimulate the launch of a number of immune system chemicals, for example Alheistaminac, that cause the symptoms of allergies.
Almarjh common materials include:
- Airborne allergens such as pollen, animal dander, dust mites and mold.
- Some foods, especially nuts, nuts, wheat, soy, fish, shellfish, eggs and milk.
- The poison of insects, such as bee stings or wasp stings.
- Some drugs, especially penicillin or certain antibiotics based on penicillin.
- Natural rubber (juice to the children produced by some plants - latex or other substances that can cause allergic reactions in contact with the skin.
The risk of getting allergies in people who belong to one of the following groups:
- Have a family history from allergies or asthma. The risk of developing allergies is increasing among relatives of patients who suffer from asthma or allergies such as hay fever, eczema or urticaria.
- Children - although that sensitivity may appear at any stage of life, but the children are more susceptible than adults to infection allergies. In some cases, increasing sensitivity in children as they age. However, in many cases, allergies disappear and then come back later in the future.
- Asthma patients or people living with allergies - likely to develop allergies to be greater in patients with asthma, and people suffering from a certain type of allergies are exposed to show their sensitivity to other materials, too.
Allergies increase the risk of exposure to other health problems, including:
- Anaphylaxis - the man who suffers from a severe allergic reaction is more susceptible to Baltoq, which is a reaction caused by allergies features. And associated anaphylaxis, mainly in food allergies and allergies to insect venom.
- Other allergic - People who suffer from one type of allergies are more likely to develop other types of allergies.
- Asthma - People who suffer from asthma - issued by the reaction of the immune system to affect the airway and breathing - are more susceptible to allergies. Asthma is often caused by exposure to allergen in the environment (asthma caused by allergies).
- Dermatitis atopic (eczema), sinusitis and ear infections or lungs - that risk increases in people who suffer from hay fever, allergic to animals or allergies to molds.
- Fungal infections in the sinuses or the lungs - the risk of these diseases, and known as fungal sinusitis (Fungal Sinusitis) and Aspergillosis disease, increases in people who suffer from allergies to rot.
To determine if someone is suffering from a certain type of allergy, the doctor:
- Ask detailed questions about the signs and symptoms
- It is physically examined
- Asks detailed documentary codification of the symptoms and risk factors, alarm, and potential
- Notarial detailed codification of foods consumed
- Refrain from eating certain foods (diet exclusionary - Elimination Diet) for a certain period, and then asked to return to be addressed again to determine whether a particular food is causing the allergy reaction.
- Achtbaralgeld: in this test is skin prick and subjected to minute amounts of a protein found in Allergen is assumed. If allergies are present, it will arise swelling (urticaria) on the test site. Often, allergy experts will be equipped with the best devices to conduct skin tests and understand the results.
- Blood test: call it, sometimes, the name "adsorbed allergic radiation test" a test (RAST measures the immune reaction of a substance (allergen specific), by measuring the amount of antibodies allergens in the blood, known as ImmunoglobulinE - IgE. is sent a blood sample to a medical laboratory, where it is examined whether the (sample) containing sensitive indicators of materials (allergens) certain.